Thursday, May 17, 2007

Update

Just a quick update..
I have found a goldmine of Lincolns. Today i went with Phil Tom and Cass to the AIT Tafe in the city to overlook Phils auditions, where i found alot of people interested in my film. So i'm now going back there to do auditions tomorrow. I have five Lincolns and two Megans, and i'm pretty certain i will walk away with a full cast.. Yay!
I've also had a few calls from actors that have been given my number by Dale Ross of Young Australia Productions, so i'll try and get them in too.
Other than that i've just bought a mannequin torso which will be used in a scene when Beck rips off a zombies head and smashes it against a wall.
I bought some Latex yesterday to play around with, only to spill half the bottle on myself and my kitchen. I know now that alcohol is a must for removing latex as i must've ripped off at least 10 layers of skin trying to get the shit off.
Lastly i'm arranging a rehearsal for next week sometime, as i need for everything to run like clockwork on the shoot days... Yeah right..

Till Next Time

No comments: