Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Props, Actors and Make Up

Too start things off with good news i have found someone to supply a vacuum cleaner for the film. Ausvac in Gepps Cross are supplying me with the bagless vac but can only give me one that doesn't work, which kinda sucks but i'll think of something to mock it up.

I have scheduled actor auditions for next wednesday, with four people booked in so far, i'm hoping to get some more. I've still no candidates for 'Gary' turns out it's quite hard to get actors that look like bikers, so if anyone knows a large 25-30 year old male actor with a beard let me know please..

Also i now have a make up artist named Eileen. She put forward a few changes that needed to be made with the script, so i've made some revisions but i kept a few of the problematic shots in, i just don't think a zombie movie is complete without at least one decapitation...

Well thats all the news for now.. apart from my new blog title which i actually made a few weeks ago but have had problems posting, but here it is in all its GIF glory (thats a whole 33KB of glory)



Peace Out




If my zombies look anywhere near as good as this dog we'll be laughing..

2 comments:

JCriquet said...

There were heaps of bikie types on one particular night of shooting Esther Blueburger on Hindley St. They were extras, but a lot of those extras were actors too.

I think the casting co-ordinator person was Angela Heesom, but might need to double check that for you.

Dan said...

Sweet, do you know how i'd be able to get in touch with her?