Sunday, May 13, 2007

Hap Hap Happy Again

A quick update on everything - I've had a few auditions and have locked off my Gary character and am very happy with him. I'm pretty sure i've found my Lincoln aswell, which only leaves the two girls. I've been debating whether or not to go with a girl i had audition for Beck, she's not the size i'm looking for but she has a good look and i'm not having any luck finding a alternate option.. but i still have no acceptable candidates for Megan.
I have both my locations now and both agreement forms are in the process of being signed. The cemetary looks good and even has power we can use for lights.


I am waiting to hear back from someone about make up, who i will call tomorrow if i haven't heard back. This is a seperate party to Media Make Up who are still yet to get back to me.


The stage shop have agreed on a 10% discount on make up for a credit, my credits are going to be littered with symbols and slogans.


I have finacial support from Sure Search Locations that will cover the cost of make up (another credit). Domino's have agreed to cater for one day and provide extreme discount for any others, i'm still waiting to hear back from Subway. I also have found a Harley Davidson for Gary.


The storyboards are underway and will be finished off tomorrow, then all the rest of the paperwork can be done.


Finally, we went to the YAP awards night on friday where i was awarded the prize for 'excellence' which was a huge surprise as there were no nominations, so i was not prepared for it at all. Ironically the prize for excellence is private coaching... I'm not at all ungratefull i just find it amusing. The coaching is with Lisa Ormenyessy (pictured)


Anyway this quick update is now huge so i'll only leave ya'll with this

No comments: